Click Me, Please =0

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fascination?!

I've always been fascinated by kpop songs ... ... and kpop stars too. 


Perfect Lee Seung Gi Style =) Soft and dreamy voice ~~ 


 My favourite ~~ Rating: 


Nice song from Juniel Featuring YongHwa ~~  YongHwa show his muscle in this music video 



Come on, YG, make a music video for Scarecrow please =) 



Watch the music video until the end if you wish to know the whole story. LOL, i miss it a few times until somebody told me to watch until the end *Patiently* Q.Q Surprise!!!


Day by day by T-ara sure can win many awards if not because of the scandal~~ so pity :(  Day by day is nice but i prefer Don't leave more, hahaha ♥ T-ara, do make a comeback stage ~~ Million fans sure waiting for you all 


Don't hate me from EPIK HIGH is awesome as usual ♥ I love this song. 



TVXQ without the other 3 is still handsome and powerful. Keep on going, i will catch up all your new songs sooner or later. TVXQ, my first ever Kpop idol ♥ how can i abandon my first crush ler, haiz ~~~


Replay this song nonstop when i first listen to it ~~ This song is superb because the HARU OST is fantastic with all the shining artist (All handsome and beautiful) ♥ i just can't take my eye off ~.~


My favorite Korea drama, it's a love story comedy. Cry sometimes but laugh a lot, all the OST songs of the drama is damn nice~~ Rating: ♥ DAEBAK 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOLONG =)