Click Me, Please =0

Monday, July 1, 2013

I'm gonna become the pirate king !!!


Hi Luffy, 

The long time no see captain, you know I will always be on your side. I hope you get the Mera Mera fruit for the sake of our beloved Ace.

There have been a long time i didn't wrote a single word at all. My lovely May just leaved me yesterday and then I realized the little girl June would be spending her last day with me now. How the times flies and I'm not even get myself to the Grand line and the New world too. 

I don't know what I should brag about. But just in case i would probably forget those terrible and complicated things that happened around in this two months. Maybe I should at least note down one or two things here.

I watched lots of dramas even though people keep on bragging about watching TV especially those brainless soap opera that will poisoning and brainwash our "not so pure"  heart and brain. Whatever la because I don't really care about that. 

For example: Gu Family Book (dragging so much for longer episode until i get bored sometimes), I Hear Your Voice (It's just some charming characters inside that can't take my eyes off and also the awesome storyline), The Queen's Classroom (A reality elementary school life that make your heart trembling), Monstar (The fantastic songs and the flower boys will sure brighten up your day) and the most exciting one goes to Nine: Time Travel Nine Times. 

I notice that the 9-5 working life is still pretty hard to endure. It sounds so pathetic that I have to endure it for the paycheck with so little amount. OK, life is still going on normally just the haze problem getting serious in the end of June. People are getting so irresponsible nowadays for their endless desire and greediness. Yet the innocent ones have to suffer. 

I'm still feeling angry when I think about the unfairness and darkness of the election. I'm still feeling mournful when I think about you and you that went far far away. I'm still waiting, I'm still wondering, I'm still not knowing everything; there's sometimes I'm frustrating and worrying... ... 

I missed the concert and  I missed you too. I miss the concert and I miss you too. 

I'm still too weak to become your Nakama. Just wait a little longer.

July, you are coming. Please be good to me. 

The truth will reveal after sorrow and suffer. We both know the word "I'm gonna become the pirate king" is a powerful faith and spirit that make us keep calm, stay strong and carry on.

Your forever follower, 
a wretch like me, xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOLONG =)