Click Me, Please =0

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Birthday



Yesterday was my birthday. I had an awesome dinner celebration together with my dear friends. Thanks you so much for being my friends and the good time we have been together. I am pretty sure U know I had made the same birthday wishes for past 10 years or even more than that. Plenty of the same wishes, very simple and ordinary one. Happy birthday to you. If you can't be the best, just be better!

The happy hours gone so fast. Today i heard a bad news. I just wonder why the world can be so cruel sometimes. I just hope that the world are just trying to test us. Everything will be fine if we all stand strong together for a long time. I pray so hard so hard for my birthday wishes this year. God will bless all of us with 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOLONG =)