Click Me, Please =0

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

121212


이승현 생일 축하 합니다!

李胜利,祝你生日快乐!
SeungRi, Happy birthday!


121212 Today is a special day. We never encounter this kind of fengsui date again after this special 12.12.12. Or else just wait for another 100 years. I don't think where I am at that time. Maybe still buried under grounds. That's why I should write something down for the memory of 121212. I have no idea at all. Hmm, what should i write? Then I realize that 12th December is BIGBANG SeungRi birthday. So... ... now you know this post would be label as SeungRi. Such a lucky and young, charming 22 year old boy man had make his life so wonderful and legendary as a famous until make people envy k pop idol. 

I seldom admired 90's idol not because I'm a 80's. Now I found some of the potential 90's artist can be a really good role model for the "not so matured" 90's and also 00's. My number 1 would be Emma Watson, the forever magic girl and book worm in Hodwarts school in Harry Potter series. Number 2 goes to BIGBANG SeungRi. He is an owner for a korean language center (if not mistaken), a singer and also a half comedian (super funny acting in some korea comedian show). I heard he is very good in earning side income (learn from his mum). He is handsome, cool, cute, adorable and sexy. He definitely got the boss look if he doesn't act silly as he always does. 

So, SeungRi, happy 22th birthday before the world ends =) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

TOLONG =)