Click Me, Please =0

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Random

If you care about what others think of you, then you will always be their slave. @fb on July 7

The dilemma of humans is that we want to be understood, yet fear being seen through. @fb on June 25 

Dear someone, 

Hey, time passes even though I stare at the clock or the sky praying so hard that it may goes slower. Just a little. The cruel reality make me depressed so much and I can't even lay a finger on anyone. I can't broken the glasses (need money to replace a new one) or kick all those tables and chairs (I will get hurt and it may be painful) or beat my brother sister. (They will sure beat me back that probably end up a bloody result) 

Lol, life seem a little hard to endure most of the time. HAHAHHA, I am still weak compare to your nakama, Luffy. I am procrastinating a lot of works behind until I don't know how to start all over again. And so I let it be. I am watching a lot of brainless korean drama and funny TV shows also until I forget the important things should come first. Yeah, those super flower boy and flower girl catch my eyes all the time. Their charisma is damn attractive and catchy. Sorry for being someone that you still not satisfy enough. Sorry, life. I should treat myself better, and make you better.


#1 The medicine didn't work sometimes. So do my brain, body and soul didn't function well sometimes. XD


#2 I post this to show my self and remind myself I owe somebody the insurance money.  WTF, I am super poor now. And my next trip to bali is just around the corner, there goes my next paycheck. BYE, $$$$$ T.T


#3 This is my little cute cute side income. I wonder when the amount can grow bigger and bigger. :D


#4 Wow, give me 5. The best things I can get for myself is first class. Atleast I deserve a first class, cheers!

#5 RM300 gone to renew passport. I hope it is a good start, a complimentary pass to the world and I need more $$$$$$$ to support me. Dear God and Angels, I hope you hear me. *PRAY PRAY* 

#6 Not to forget the Joey Yap's seminar that taught us Feng Shui and Bazi stuff can be present in different way.   

#7 I won this and it comforts me. HAHAHAHAHAHA 

#8 I watched the incredible funny movie The Despicable me 2. The minions win my heart and it is the best comedian movie at this moment. 
#9 I went to penang also or should I put it this way: I escape to Penang......
#10 Sometimes, people ask for the things that are difficult for us, like it's nothing...

The last sentence I quoted from a drama, people always said brainless dramas cause people sick but I believe there is always something precious and important inside it that makes us think deeply and reflect on our life. 

Please stop becoming like those hated, sick and fake adult. Please. Sorry, it's another boring post. >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOLONG =)