Click Me, Please =0

Friday, January 11, 2013

Good news? Bad news?


ARTISTRY® essentials hydrating skincare system for Normal-to-Dry Skin

Beautifully moisturized skin is just three simple steps away. Essentials hydrating system equalizes and optimizes hydration throughout the day. The three-step system – cleanser, toner, and lotion – includes Nourish 3 with Indian fig and omegas for all-day gorgeous skin. The hydrating system is safe for sensitive skin. 

I got cleanser, toner, lotion, makeup remover and moisture intense masque finally. It takes me almost 6 months to collect all of them. Why? because the collection above already cost me hundred +++++ bucks, my purse cried until no more tears, left blood only in the end. (Some more I'm unemployed in the beginning of that 6 months.)   I would prefer another one more add into my collection: replenishing eye creme. So, earn more in 2013 to fulfill my unlimited desires. 

Yeah, I'm just greedy. I want more. Who doesn't? new smartphone, new camera, new clothes on 2013.  

Good news: I got motivation to work harder now.~.~

Bad news: No eye see my account book. It would become zero probably.


Good news: 
#1 
G Dragon will be representing Big Bang to the 27th Golden Disk Awards as per the initial confirmation. Wohoo, Swag. Checked. 

#2
In addition, there will be FREE shuttle bus departing from:

Kelana Jaya LRT Station
1Utama Shopping Centre
Suria KLCC

Every hour on the hour from 12pm till 5pm, 15th & 16th January, look out for us (with a GDA board) and hop on the bus!
(Latest updated from the 27th Golden Disk Awards official facebook)

Bad news: So, the other 4 members of Big Bang are not coming. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOLONG =)